In the public interest
Publisher: Warner Books in London
Written in English
- Defense industries -- Great Britain.,
- Illegal arms transfers -- Iraq.,
- Military assistance, British -- Iraq.,
- Iran-Iraq War, 1980-1988.,
- Persian Gulf War, 1991.,
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1979-1997.
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xv, 384 p.,  p. of plates :|
|Number of Pages||384|
- Strategy by design
- Liberal and Tory hypocrisy during the 19th century
- Chinas modernisation
- Campaner thal, and other writings.
- Black-Jewish relations in the U.S.
- Global perspectives on rural childhood and youth
- Gardening from Which?.
- The Americas
- Symptoms of Builiding Failure
- Second report of the Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts.
- Biological integrity of the Shields River near Wilsall, Montana based on the composition and structure of the Benthic algae community
- Progressions of Power
- The Fettered Presidency
- Philippine political law
- Freedom, asset protection & you
- Housing Policy
- A History of the gift of painless surgery
- List of new prints and engraved works
- Mosbys EMT-Basic Textbook (Hardcover) with Workbook Package - Revised Reprint
In the public interest by Gerald James Download PDF EPUB FB2
The book also provides a new perspective on the meaning of public interest, which is based on intellectual roots dating back to and more recently Harsanyi and Rawls. Written by a whistleblower himself, Peter Bowden’s book could not be more timely given recent developments.
In the Public Interest takes a look at both the benefits of whistleblowing, and the suffering and persecution whistleblowers are often subjected to. Issues of moral philosophy are carefully dealt with, including the motivation of the whistleblower and why Reviews: 1.
There’s no rule book for working in the public interest and, despite arguments that it is too loose, ambiguous and easy to hide behind, it is. The reissue of Rosemary Stevens's groundbreaking book on the growth of medical specialties offers a new opportunity to consider the state of the American health care system.
Updated with an extensive new introduction and a new bibliography, Stevens's book chronicles the development of the medical profession and shows how increasing emphasis on Cited by: Learn more about Public Interest Registry (PIR) and our 15+ year history of managing and maintaining domain.
The Power Explore our top-level domains (TLDs) .NGO, and more. The Power Become or IDN registrar and build your brand, expand into new markets and change the world.
Public Interest. Anything affecting the rights, health, or finances of the public at large. Public interest is a common concern among citizens in the management and affairs of local, state, and national government.
It does not mean mere curiosity but is a broad term that refers to the body politic and the public weal. Public Interest and Private Rights in Social Media provides insight into the use, impact and future of social media. The contributors provide guidance on social media and society, particularly the use of social media in the corporate sector and academia, the rising influence of social media in public and political opinion making, and the legal.
An Act, to make exceptional provision, in the public interest and having regard to the manifest and grave risk to human life and public health posed by the spread of the disease known as Covid and in order to mitigate, where practicable, the effect of the spread of the disease known as Covid, to amend the Health Act to confer a power on the Minister for Health to make.
Read this book on Questia. In presenting NOMOS V to the members of the American Society for Political and Legal Philosophy as well as to the general reader, it behooves the editor to point out that its topic, The Public Interest, chosen by the membership for their meeting with the American Political Science Association inhas received some special attention in recent years.